The Young Athletes Netball Training Scheme (YATS) provide systematic training to select youth netball players aiming at strengthen their basic skills and improve their general playing level and act as a feeder system to our representative squads.
Deadline of Registration:
Kowloon District : 9 February 2023 (Friday) – 6 PM
Hong Kong Island District : 17 February 2022 (Friday) – 6 PM
Capacity: 20 participants per course
Fee per phase: HK$150
Hong Kong Island District
Age: 13-18 (Born in 2005-2010)
Trial Date: 4 March 2023
Trial Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Training Date: 11 March to 20 May 2023
Training Time: 10:00 AM- 12:00 PM
Venue: Hong Kong Park Sports Centre
Age: 13-18 (Born in 2005-2010)
Trial Date: 17 February 2023
Trial Time: 19:00 – 22:00
Training Date: 3 March to 12 May 2023
Training Time: 19:00 – 21:00
Venue: Fa Yuen Street Sports Centre
- Accepted entries will be notified before date of trial by email. Please submit a crossed cheque of $150 made payable to “Hong Kong Netball Association Limited” on trial day.
- Each phase consists of 20 hours training sessions.
- If not selected, cheque will be destroyed.
- Hong Kong Netball Association has full rights of the decision in the selection of players.
- Each player could only participate in trial and training of ONE Class ( Island / Kowloon District )
- Fee are non-refundable once selected to join training.
- Participants’ are expected to attend a minimum of 50% of the sessions, otherwise he/she may not be considered for future HKNA programmes for the following year.
- Participants should be aware of their health condition, and avoid taking the class when feeling unwell or showing symptoms of infectious diseases like fever, respiratory tract symptoms (e.g. cough, running nose, sore throat) etc.
- All equipment will be cleaned after every session.
- No personal sanitizing products will be provided by Hong Kong Netball Association. Participants should prepare by themselves if needed.
- Should there be the closure of the venue for netball, that session will be cancelled and no make-up class will be provided.
- Should there be the No. 8 or above Typhoon Signal or Red / Black Rainstorm warning be hoisted 2 hours prior to the start, that session will be cancelled and no make-up class will be provided.
- HKNA has the right to conduct comprehensive random checks in the application form to verify the eligibility of applying participants. Applying participants selected for random checks will receive an email and have to provide personal information evidence.
- Applicants who are selected to participate the Regional Netball Academy before may be declined their application.
- The event is regulated by:
– The Prevention and Control of Disease (Requirements and Directions) (Business and Premises) Regulation (Cap. 599F)
– The Prevention and Control of Disease (Wearing of Mask) Regulation (Cap. 599I)
– The latest Guidelines on Prevention of COVID-19 issued by the Centre for Health Protection.
Hong Kong Netball Association has full rights of decision in amending the program of the rules and regulations.
For enquiries, please contact HKNA at 2504 8208.
Email: [email protected]