Aiming to introduce the sport of Netball to participants by teaching rules of the game and basic skills; hoping to foster participants’ interest in the sport.
Capacity : 20 participants each course
Course Fee: HK$110
Class A: Elementary
Age : 8 – 15
Closing Date: 17 September 2021 (Friday)
Time : 10:00am – 12:00pm
Dates : 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 October; 7, 14, 21 November 2021 (Sunday , a total of 8 sessions )
Venue : Fa Yuen Street Sports Centre (13/F, Fa Yuen Street Municipal Services Building, 123A Fa Yuen Street, Mong Kok; Mong Kok MTR Exit B2)
- Application period : From now on until respective closing dates or until class is full. Successful applicants will be notified by email.
- Incentives : Certificate will be awarded to participants with over 80% attendance (6 sessions).
- Note: Participants’ are expected to attend a minimum of 50% of the sessions, otherwise he/she may not be considered for future HKNA programmes for the following year.
- If Players are selected into Young Athletes Netball Training Scheme or Regional Netball Academy, their application of Summer Netball Training Courses will not be accepted.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Participants should be aware of their health condition, and avoid taking the class when feeling unwell or showing symptoms of infectious diseases like fever, respiratory tract symptoms (e.g. cough, running nose, sore throat) etc.
- All equipment will be cleaned after every session.
- No personal sanitizing products will be provided by Hong Kong Netball Association. Participants should prepare by themselves if needed.
- Should there be the closure of the venue for netball, that session will be cancelled and no make-up class will be provided.
- Should there be the No. 8 or above Typhoon Signal or Red / Black Rainstorm warning be hoisted 2 hours prior to the start, that session will be cancelled and no make-up class will be provided.
- The course is regulated by Prevention and Control of Disease (Requirements and Directions) (Business and Premises) Regulation (Cap. 599F), the Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Group Gathering) Regulation (Cap. 599G) and the Prevention and Control of Disease (Wearing of Mask) Regulation (Cap. 599I). Hong Kong Netball Association has full rights of decision in amending the program of the rules and regulations.
- For enquiries, please contact HKNA at 2504 8208. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.netball.org.hk fb: /hknetball