Announcement (Update on 19 March 2020)
Due to the LCSD subvented programme is still under suspension, we are regret to announce that the Young Athletes Netball Training Scheme 2020-21 Phase III will be suspended until further notice.
The Young Athletes Netball Training Scheme (YATS) provide systematic training to select youth netball players aiming at strengthen their basic skills and improve their general playing level and act as a feeder system to our representative squads.
Deadline of Registration: 22 March 2021 (Monday) – 6PM
Capacity: 20 participants per course
Fee per phase: HK$150
Hong Kong Island District (Coaching in English)
Girls, Age: 13-18 (Born in 2003-2008)
Trial Date: 27 March 2021
Trial Time: 10:00 – 13:00
Training Date: 10 April to 5 June 2021
Training Time: Referring to the timetable below
Venue: Hong Kong Parks Sport Centre
Kowloon District (Coaching in Cantonese)
Girls, Age: 13-18(Born in 2003-2008)
Trial Date: 26 March 2021
Trial Time: 19:00 – 21:00
Training Date: 2 April to 4 June 2021
Training Time: 19:00 – 21:00
Venue: Fa Yuen Street Sports Centre
|Trial||27-Mar||10:00am – 1:00pm||Hong Kong Park Sports Centre|
|1||10-Apr||9:00am – 12:00pm|
|7||05-Jun||10:00am – 12:00pm|
|Trial||26-Mar||7:00pm – 9:00pm||Fa Yuen Street Sports Centre|
- Accepted entries will be notified before date of trial by email. Please submit a crossed cheque of $150 made payable to “Hong Kong Netball Association Limited” on trial day.
- Each phase consists of 20 hours training sessions.
- If not selected, cheque will be destroyed.
- Hong Kong Netball Association has full rights of the decision in the selection of players.
- Each player could only participate in trial and training of ONE District ( Island / Kowloon )
- Fee are non-refundable once selected to join training.
- Participants’ are expected to attend a minimum of 50% of the sessions, otherwise he/she may not be considered for future HKNA programmes for the following year.
- Participants should be aware of their health condition, and avoid taking the class when feeling unwell or showing symptoms of infectious diseases like fever, respiratory tract symptoms (e.g. cough, running nose, sore throat) etc.
- All equipment will be cleaned after every session.
- No personal sanitizing products will be provided by Hong Kong Netball Association. Participants should prepare by themselves if needed.
- Should there be the closure of the venue for netball, that session will be cancelled and no make-up class will be provided.
- Should there be the No. 8 or above Typhoon Signal or Red / Black Rainstorm warning be hoisted 2 hours prior to the start, that session will be cancelled and no make-up class will be provided.
- The course is regulated by Prevention and Control of Disease (Requirements and Directions) (Business and Premises) Regulation (Cap. 599F), the Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Group Gathering) Regulation (Cap. 599G) and the Prevention and Control of Disease (Wearing of Mask) Regulation (Cap. 599I). Hong Kong Netball Association has full rights of decision in amending the program of the rules and regulations.