NETFEST 2023 September
Date: 2 September 2023 (Saturday)
Venue: Wong Chuk Hang Recreation Ground
Team fee: $100 per team
Team Fee payment of $100HKD per team per category must be paid within the google form to confirm your team’s registration.
Team Fee $100HKD
Hong Kong Netball Association:
Please print out receipt or screen print the page and email this to [email protected].
NO CASH PAYMENT ALLOW at HKNA! Team registration completes once HKNA has received Team Fee payment.
IMPORTANT!!! Withdrawal after deadline or no show will incur an administrative fee of $500HKD.
- U8’s Girls
- U10’s Girls
- U12’s Girls
- U14’s Girls
- U19’s Girls
- Ladies Fast Five
- Mens Fast Five
1. Teams that provide a qualified umpire (minimum Junior Netball League approved) are required to pay a refundable HKD 375 umpire levy.
2. The umpire levy will be refunded on a pro rata basis [HKD 75 per game umpired reimbursed to the team’s umpire directly].
3. Teams that do not provide a qualified umpire are required to pay a non-refundable umpiring levy of HKD 450.
1. Umpires will be expected to umpire in the timeslot EARLIER or LATER than the scheduled time slot of the team. (eg. If you are playing round 3 your umpire will be needed round 2 or 4)
2. Penalties will be awarded to teams if a team cannot full their umpiring duties on the day.
3. A copy of the umpiring duty schedule will be given to teams once the fixtures are confirmed.
4. The umpire levy would ONLY be refunded due to wet weather cancellation of your categories and that you could not play in any of your matches. The decision to cancel will be made by the NETFESTHK coordinator.
Umpiring Levy HKD$375/ $450
Hong Kong Netball Association.
Please print out receipt or screen print the page and email this to [email protected] and [email protected].