To support the Hong Kong Netball Association staff and committee in organizing sports events and programmes. This will include the administration and organization prior and post event as well as performing site visits during.
This role will be supervised by the Office & Events Manager and will also work closely to support the Elite & Coaching Development Manager and the Administrative Assistants in the delivery of programmes. This role will also work with the following Council roles: President, Vice-Presidents, Secretary, League Convener and Umpire Convener.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Support the Convenors in the smooth organization and execution of the leagues including but not limiting to the Hong Kong Netball League (Ladies’ & Men’s Sections), Junior Netball League, Mixed Netball League, and any other Tournaments or Competitions organized by HKNA
• To support the administration of HKNA including data entry, course enrolment, updating website, etc.
• To perform site/programme supervision or desk management at the venues
• To support the grass roots program by completing research and creating a database of schools and Physical Education Department contacts. Reach out directly to invite to events and offer our free programmes
• To assist in other general duties as required by HKNA
• Hong Kong Permanent Resident aged 18 or above
• Possess good communication skills in both Cantonese and English
• Possession of work experience in organising sport programmes will be an advantage
By joining the Hong Kong Netball Association, you will not only learn about the wonderful game of Netball you will be providing a service to the wider Hong Kong community. Your role will directly support our goal to increase participation in the local schools, universities, and local community. You will gain strong administration and organizational skills as well as hone your communication skills in both Cantonese and English.
Salary: HK$11,925 per month plus bonus
Hours: 45 per week, some irregular hours may be required for events etc
Contract length: 12 months
Fringe Benefits: Rest days, statutory holidays (or substituted holidays), annual leave, maternity/paternity leave, sickness allowance, where appropriate, will be granted in line with the provisions of the Employment Ordinance.
This position is funded by the HKSAR Government’s Job Creation Scheme 2.0
Interested parties please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th November 2021