2021 Regional U16 Netball Academy
HKNA is looking for interested coaches to apply for the Assistant Coach and/or Apprentice Coach for the U16 Netball Academy.
Responsibility of Assistant Coach/ Apprentice Coach:
1. To assist the Head Coach with the training and coaching of the HKNA Regional U16’s Academy Programme.
2. Where possible, she/he is to accompany as Assistant Coach to the Head Coach at the said Academy Tour.
3. To work with the Head Coach to plan a comprehensive training programme for the Academy Squad.
4. To work with Academy Squad member to achieve the targets that they have set for the season.
5. To attend all training sessions as requested by the Head Coach, and to run training sessions when the Head Coach is unable to attend a training session.
If you are interested to be the assistant coach or the apprentice coach for the programme, please kindly express your interest to email@example.com .
sonics unicorns - u10 coach
Sonics Unicorns is looking for a netball coach who is able to train their Nettas (U10) team, and coach them for the upcoming Junior Netball League.
Team Name: Sonics Unicorns (approx. 7-8 girls)
Training Date: Monday 4-5pm (or negotiable)
Training Venue: HKU Stanley Ho Sports Centre
Period: Sept 2021 – end of JNL Autumn Season
Remuneration: HKD $500-600 depending on coaches experiences.
Parking may be available upon earlier request.
Prefer a female coach. She has to be vaccinated or to undergo biweekly testing as requested by the sport center.
Interested parties please contact Mr. Gabriel Chan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
South Island School
South Island School is seeking netball coaches to support their growing and successful after school activities programme.
The successful applicant should possess excellent communication skills, a background in, and understanding of Netball and an ability to develop and work with a group of dynamic players.
We seek a level 1 or 2 coach to plan and deliver training for our A & B Grade Netball teams on Monday & Wednesday 3:30 – 4:30 pm with approx. 25 students and to accompany the teams at fixtures as many as possible, and C & D Grade Netball team on Friday (1:15 – 3:00 pm) . Term time only.
Successful applicants should demonstrate the following:
- A strong passion and desire to teach and develop others
- Provide leadership, guidance and strong communication to all players within the club
- Relevant Coaching
- Working well with students in different age range
- First Aid Qualification
Previous sporting coaching experience, preferably in UK or Hong Kong .
Confidential or further enquiries can be made to Samuel Wong on 2552 9313 or email to email@example.com.
Posted: July 2020