2020 Regional U16 Netball Academy
HKNA is looking for interested coaches to apply for the Assistant Coach and/or Apprentice Coach for the U16 Netball Academy.
Responsibility of Assistant Coach/ Apprentice Coach:
1. To assist the Head Coach with the training and coaching of the HKNA Regional U16’s Academy Programme.
2. Where possible, she/he is to accompany as Assistant Coach to the Head Coach at the said Academy Tour.
3. To work with the Head Coach to plan a comprehensive training programme for the Academy Squad.
4. To work with Academy Squad member to achieve the targets that they have set for the season.
5. To attend all training sessions as requested by the Head Coach, and to run training sessions when the Head Coach is unable to attend a training session.
If you are interested to be the assistant coach or the apprentice coach for the programme, please kindly express your interest to email@example.com .
South Island School
South Island School is seeking netball coaches to support their growing and successful after school activities programme.
The successful applicant should possess excellent communication skills, a background in, and understanding of Netball and an ability to develop and work with a group of dynamic players.
We seek a level 1 or 2 coach to plan and deliver training for our A & B Grade Netball teams on Monday & Wednesday 3:30 – 4:30 pm with approx. 25 students and to accompany the teams at fixtures as many as possible, and C & D Grade Netball team on Friday (1:15 – 3:00 pm) . Term time only.
Successful applicants should demonstrate the following:
- A strong passion and desire to teach and develop others
- Provide leadership, guidance and strong communication to all players within the club
- Relevant Coaching
- Working well with students in different age range
- First Aid Qualification
Previous sporting coaching experience, preferably in UK or Hong Kong .
Confidential or further enquiries can be made to Samuel Wong on 2552 9313 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: July 2020
Singapore International School
PE Department of Singapore International School is currently looking for a Netball coach who is able to coach our U10 and U12 Netball Team when school reopens after summer break.
The training days are Monday and Wednesday, weekly during school terms, from 3 – 4.30pm.
Interested parties please contact Mr Albert Cheng via email email@example.com
Posted: June 2020
Valley RFC - Premier and Division 1 Coach
ESF West Island School - Netball Head Coach
West Island School is looking for a netball coach for the upcoming school year 2020-21. Please kindly find the details below:
Service Period: 22 August 2020 – 30 June 2021
Training Day/Time: Mon & Tue – 7-8am; Mon – 1:30-4:30pm; Wed – 1:20-2:10pm (schedule subject to change) & ad hoc sessions prior to fixtures
Fee: HK$450/hour (negotiable depending on coach’s qualifications & experience)
Student Age Range: 12-18 years (Year 7-13)
Interested coach please email Ms Alice Law at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Posted: May 2020
The DB Pirates - Head of Youth Netball Coach
The DB Pirates are seeking a Head of Youth Netball Coach.
The role is to lead the coaching of multiple Nettas 6yrs to U18 teams. Training for all teams is on Thursday afternoons in DB.
*Coaching/Teaching experience and qualification
*Great with kids of all ages
Enquires can be directed to email@example.com
Posted: May 2020
Netball Coach needed for School
Date posted: September 2019
School Name: Holy Family Canossian College
Address:33 Inverness Rd, Kowloon Tsai
Coaching Time: Tuesday, 4-530pm
Please contact Ms Tam at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.