Title: AGM 2019
Date: 19 June 2019 Wednesday
Venue: Lecture THeatre, 2/F Olympic House
Registration starts at 7pm
The Hong Kong Netball Association hereby gives notice that its Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Wednesday 19 June 2019,
7.30pm at the Lecture Theatre, 2/F Olympic House. Registration starts at 7.00pm and the AGM will start at 7.30pm sharp.
- Annual General Meeting, Hong Kong Netball Association – Notice of Meeting, including agenda and proxy nomination form
- HKNA Executive Council Members nomination form
- Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on 19 June 2018
Individuals who are interested in nominating for the Executive Council, please review the roles that are available. More detailed job descriptions will be posted on the HKNA website.[ http://www.netball.org.hk/2ByLawsLink.htm ]
Under the HKNA Executive Council By Laws, each team is required to have a minimum of two representatives present at the AGM to qualify for the refund of the team deposit.
By Wednesday 12 June, 5.00pm each team / club is requested to please:
- Advise HKNA of the names of the two team representatives for each team attending the AGM.
- Provide the account detail for refund of team deposit and also to settle any outstanding payment/penalties. If no payment is received, it will be deducted from the team deposit. The team and the individual players, with outstanding payment over the deposit amount, will be suspended from the coming league. [ Details of Penalty : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1orVzOdZ08a9NIwBTYCQmYYt97jdaqDgX-4a15ghRgg0/edit#gid=1506707587 please click the “Penalty” tab ]
- Provide the completed Nomination Form of Executive Council members for any nominees from your team / club. Please note that clubs with or proposing to have three or more teams in the 2019/2020 league must provide a nomination to the Executive Council.
Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact the HKNA office.